With Storm Eunice tomorrow and forecast gusts in Swanage at 75 to 95 mph during the day. I may have the shop open or I may not and I have posted online to encourage people to stay at home like the responsible shopkeeper that I am. I will be checking the premises if conditions allow.
Saturday sees forecast gusts still around 50 to 60 mph in Swanage and Southampton where I was to be attending Toes in the Water Art event. Was, because I have decided I do not want to be driving in such conditions especially as there may be damage from tomorrow already causing disruption. Apologies to the organisers who I have contacted and anyone hoping to see my art there. I shall be in Swanage at the shop on Saturday instead, subject to it all being safe.<div class='sharedaddy sd-block sd-like jetpack-likes-widget-wrapper jetpack-likes-widget-unloaded' id='like-post-wrapper-123416164-7556-62f60d399dea2' data-src='https://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=123416164&post_id=7556&origin=andyknillart.com&obj_id=123416164-7556-62f60d399dea2' data-name='like-post-frame-123416164-7556-62f60d399dea2' data-title='Like or Reblog'><h3 class="sd-title">Like this:</h3><div class='likes-widget-placeholder post-likes-widget-placeholder' style='height: 55px;'><span class='button'><span>Like</span></span> <span class="loading">Loading...</span></div><span class='sd-text-color'></span><a class='sd-link-color'></a></div>