A briefer update this week and where my art will be appearing / available to buy in the next two three months. I appreciate all the positive feedback online and look forward to more sales so that my work can be seen further afield. If interested in buying cards or prints please comment here, message me on the Facebook page or email me at email@example.com.
My pen and ink drawing “New wall Old wall” is on exhibition at L’Artishe Gallery in Swanage High Street. The Artcubed exhibition runs until the start of May.
– I will be running a table at the Arts and Crafts fair at the hall, St Edwards Church, Rempstone Road, Swanage. Times tbc. All stalls are run by the artist / crafter. It would be great to see some familiar or new faces. I will be selling my full range of cards and will have prints available of my Swanage collection (4 designs), tree fern, and Hungry Hare photo. I will be cash sales only at this point.
– The Swanage Tourist Information office reopens on Shore Road, Swanage. They will be stocking 4 designs by me – two are of these are exclusive to their shop/office.
– As April 1, details of stock as above tbc. As my portfolio expands there may be more work available.
May 27 – June 11
– Rollington Barn, Purbeck Arts Weeks. I will have one piece on show – details tbc.
– Open Studio 22, Houns Tout footpath (400m seawards from the walkers’ car park). I will be open for visitors / sales from 10 to 4 every day for the whole of the festival. The art and I will be based in our outbuilding, there will be signs. I shall be working on new pieces, my work will be on sale and all discussion is welcome. I may have even started my dry wall challenge, details soon.
All cards and prints will are available to order. Price list coming this week. Fine art prints of my Swanage Collection – 16″ x 12″ are priced at £25 plus p & p. Cards are £2 each or 6 for £10, plus p & p. The tree fern print will be a limited edition of 50, price tbc. All prints are signed by me (the artist).
Good news today, my first print sale has now arrived safely and has been framed by its new owners in the Middle East.
A dedicated page will be appearing soon: there are now 15 card designs that include the 9 mono pen and ink pieces, the Swanage collection – all in colour, and two photograph cards of Hungry hare and Flying Gull.
16″ x 12″ prints are available of the four pieces of the Swanage collection. Hungry hare prints and Tree fern arriving from the printers soon.
If you want a small print, I would advise buying a card and framing it, I am currently awaiting pictures from early buyers of the Beach Huts card.
If you have a favourite place, old photograph you love to look at but would like a drawing of, contact me for pricing.
Thanks for reading, feedback welcomed.